CT - Non-metallic Plate Valve for natural gas
Reliable performance for over 25 years
The HOERBIGER CT valve is suitable for virtually all applications that employ short-stroke, high-speed gas compressors. Millions of CT valves are operating successfully in the natural gas processing industry.
Its plate type valve design is optimised to utilize the properties of non-metallic valve plates and has proven its performance for years. The single moving sealing element of the CT valve allows easy maintenance (field repairable).
Why HOERBIGER CT Valve?
- The CT valve proves operational excellence even in heavy duty upstream natural gas applications.
- Plate design and spring arrangement result in unique and smooth valve motion even in high-speed, lubricated service.
- Properly selected valve materials ensure safe operation even in sour environment.
This is how the CT valve works
- The plastic valve plate, in conjunction with a wafer spring, dampens the opening impact.
- At high rotational speeds, the wafer spring prevents oil sticktion of the valve plate.
- Closing springs on the outside guarantee largely wobble-free valve plate movement and consequently long valve service life.
CT Valve at a glance:
- Excellent flow efficiency for low power consumption
- Long life even in difficult and contaminated conditions
- Best suited for changing operating conditions
- Proven in lubricated and non-lubricated operation
- Resistant to gas impurities and oil sticktion
- High operating temperatures
- Compressor speed:
- 1800 rpm maximum
- Capacity control:
- On/Off, HydroCOM
- Lube and non-lube
- Maximum pressure:
- 350 bar
- Differential pressure:
- 150 bar
- Maximum operating temperature:
- Valve type diameter:
- 77 mm - 221 mm